Return policies vary per manufacturer. Please check below to learn about return policies based on the product’s manufacturer. Not all manufacturers accept returns.
To be eligible for a return with a manufacturer who accepts returns, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. We will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
15-day Returns for continental U.S. customers
We accept returns for refund or store credit on all eligible full price Home Décor items*. Customers must initiate returns initiated within 15 days of receiving your order. Customers will then have additional 15 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval. *Any home décor items purchased from the Regina Andrew Detroit (RAD collection) are not eligible or return/exchange/refund.
To be eligible for a return your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
*Final sale items
All furniture, lighting and oversized items are all final sale except from the following brands:
- Home Roots
You must contact us within 15 days from the day that you received your order. You will then have additional 15 days to have the product returned to us from the moment of its approval. We will accept a return as long as all merchandise is in the original packaging and received back in the condition in which it shipped. All returns will be charged a 10% restocking fee. RMA number must be assigned and we request tracking information in advance. Refund for the order will be upon receipt of the item and not before. Return policy does not apply to: clearance items, special orders, custom orders.
All GFURN products can be returned during the 7-day period that follows the delivery. You may return your products for any reason. Please keep in mind the following terms:
- In the circumstance where you are not satisfied with the quality or condition of our products, you may return the item(s) within seven (7) days for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping cost from and to GFURN – no questions asked. Any free or discounted shipping applied to your original order may be deducted from your refund. For example, if we offered free or discounted shipping on your order, we will refund you for the purchase price of the returned items, but we will deduct our actual shipping costs. The 7-day money back guarantee period will begin from the date that the customer receives its product. If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be three business days from the date of dispatch. Item must not be damaged and in original condition and must be returned in original packaging, in an unmarked and unused condition, unassembled and complete with any accessories.
- If returned products are not in their full original condition and packaging, including all original wrappings, a restocking fee of 10% will be charged and taken off the total refund.
- Please note that all shipping charges are non-refundable. Therefore, the following fees and charges will not be reimbursed:
- Delivery charges from GFURN
- Delivery charges to return the product to GFURN
- The customer must comply with directions from GFURN staff to facilitate a return.
- Upon receipt of the products, your merchandise will be inspected and the refund will be issued within thirty (30) business days.
- SALE items are considered a FINAL sale and can not be returned for refund.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY RETURNS
- If a customer is to receive a damaged or faulty product, they must notify Minted Space upon receipt of the GFURN goods and follow the correct returns policy as stipulated above. If there is any damage or if any product is defective, you must tell the driver you reject the delivery due to damage during shipping and note it on the receipt with ‘Damaged Upon Arrival’. In order to process your claim, please send us up to three (3) pictures including one of the box that the item shipped in, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All damage not noted with the driver present can not be claimed. Make sure to keep all of the original packing material. After delivery is refused, our customer service staff will file a claim and work with you in a timely manner to arrange a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you. If the product is accepted and damaged, you will be responsible for filing a claim with the proper carrier. GFURN must issue a return authorization prior to customers returning goods. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any damaged or faulty claims after seven (7) days of delivery will not be accepted as a refund and will be treated as a warranty claim. In this case, it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for all return costs. Returned items must be in their original packaging and condition, with all accessories and not be used or altered in any way. They must be unmarked and unassembled in any way.
Baxton Studio by Wholesale Interiors
- Product warranty and customer service policies/procedures. Wholesale Interiors offers a 30-day warranty/return period/service policy, based on the shipment delivery date.
- Customer Remorse - email email@example.com and request an RA/RMA#. This must be done within 7 days of the original delivery date. We’ll then provide your RA# and complete return instructions. Then, provide us with your return tracking number(s). The item(s) must be in transit back to our warehouse with the shipping carrier within 7 days from the date the RMA was issued. RMAs will be voided if you/your customer does not utilize their RMA within this timeframe. Upon return, our returns department will open and inspect the item to ensure all parts are intact. If parts are found to be missing or the item is damaged, we will not be able to issue a refund.
- Returns received in good condition will incur a 30% restocking and handling fee. Return shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the dealer or customer. Wholesale Interiors does not provide prepaid return labels or call tags.
- Damage Upon Receipt FedEx/UPS Ground: Please send/request your customer to send photos of the carton(s), product damage, and any other details to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this was delivered to a customer or client, please do not instruct your customer to contact us directly for assistance. Photos are required for all damage reports, including photos of the item packaging if/where applicable. § Shipped with your FedEx/UPS account: Minted Space cannot credit you for shipping damage. Instead, please file a shipping damage claim with FedEx/UPS. Parts or a replacement item must then be purchased from Wholesale Interiors. Shipped with the Wholesale Interiors FedEx account: Wholesale Interiors will file a shipping damage claim and send replacement parts/a replacement item as warranted by the extent of the damage. Freight/LTL: Customers must notate any damage to the shipping cartons on the POD when signing for/accepting the shipment. We also recommend that the shipment be refused after noting the damage on the POD. Shipped with your freight carrier partners: Wholesale Interiors and Minted Space cannot credit you for shipping damage. Instead, please file a shipping damage claim with your freight carrier. Parts or a replacement item must then be purchased from Wholesale Interiors. Shipped with the Wholesale Interiors freight carrier partners: Wholesale Interiors will file a shipping damage claim and send replacement parts/a replacement item as warranted by the extent of the damage. If the customer refuses replacement parts, a replacement item, and any other assistance offered and instead asks to return or cancel their order, we will re-classify the case as customer remorse (see above). · Missing Parts/Missing Shipment o If replaceable parts are missing, Wholesale Interiors will offer replacement parts at no charge. Please provide all required part numbers and quantities of each and email email@example.com If your entire item/shipment is missing, please review your ship date and tracking details. o We are unable to offer a complete item replacement if the issue can be resolved by replacing part(s). o If an item ships in multiple cartons and a customer reports many missing parts, this may constitute an entire carton. Please check your order tracking details for more information. The following situations are common, some of which require a shipping claim to be filed as described above. Cartons may be delivered on different days; One or more carton may be marked ‘damaged in transit’ by FedEx/UPS and returned to our warehouse; A shipment/carton may be stalled or lost in transit. All parts are sent out of the Wholesale Interiors facility in Aurora, IL facility