Photo Credit and Courtesy of Tampa Magazine as found here.
Supporting Black-Owned Businesses is one of the many ways you can help propel positive change. To make it easier, we've provided various directory links to black-owned businesses.
- NBC News Guide to 200 Black-Owned Businesses https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/black-owned-business-guide-n1258948
- Good House Keeping’s Guide to 67 Black-Owned Businesses https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/a33561639/black-owned-businesses/
- Website Planet’s Directory to over 180 different black-owned businesses Special thank you to Emma Romano for sharing this link https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/support-black-owned-businesses/
- Tampa Magazine's 58 Black-Owned Local Businesses: https://tampamagazines.com/black-owned-tampa-bay-businesses-to-support/
- Tip: If you're looking to support an international company and love wine, check out Aslina Wines, founded by Ntsiki Biyela, South Africa’s first black female-winemaker. https://www.aslinawines.com/
Minted Space is committed to social justice, environmental stewardship and fair-trade practices. To learn more ways to get involved, contact: email@example.com